There are a few people in the world who you wish would get high but never seem to want it. If that person is your boss, don’t worry! With these easy ideas, they’ll be pleased with their new gift.
Secret stash: A secret stash is a collection of weed dc, cannabis accessories, and other items you can give to your boss.
- Why you might want to give someone a secret stash: Secret stashes are fun and unique gifts that allow the gift giver to include their flair while also giving the recipient something they’d likely not buy for themselves.
- What should go in a secret stash: The exact contents of your secret stash will depend on what kind of smoker your boss is and how much money you want to spend (or have access to). If you’re looking for inspiration, here are some ideas for great things to include: organic rolling papers, fancy lighters or torches, hemp wick for sparking up joints; hemp-based lotions or balms; glass pipes (if they’re legal where you live); anything from CBD Companies like Gold Drop Co., etc. It all depends on what kind of smoker they are!
- How do I hide my secret stash? To ensure your boss doesn’t accidentally find it before Christmas Day rolls around and ruins the surprise, you’ll need somewhere safe but inconspicuous where no one else will look for it! That’s why we recommend hiding it under their nose in plain sight! Check out our article about where exactly this might be possible, depending on where exactly yours works out of every day. Before putting anything inside there, though! We guarantee if they don’t know already then they’ll never suspect this hiding place exists either because it’s so perfect!
The latest in vaporisers.
If your boss is a cannabis enthusiast, you may have seen them using a vaporiser. A vaporiser is a device used to heat up and inhale cannabis. It gets its name because it doesn’t burn the plant matter, unlike smoking, where you’re drawing smoke into your lungs. Instead of burning the herb, a vaporiser heats it until its active ingredients (cannabinoids) are released in an aerosol form. The resulting vapor can be inhaled directly from the device’s mouthpiece or through a water pipe attachment like any other weed accessory.
Vaporisers provide several benefits over other types of consumption methods: they don’t produce any ash or smoke, which makes them perfect for indoor use; they’re also much healthier because they don’t involve combustion; and since no harmful tars are being released into your body when using one, you can use even more potent forms of marijuana without fear!
Grinders are an excellent gift for anyone who smokes weed. Grinders can be made of different materials, such as wood or metal. Some are small enough to fit in your pocket, while others are large yet portable and may even come with their carry bag. There is also a wide variety of styles available, including grinders that look like other things like guns or knives, so they can appeal to people who enjoy collecting novelty items.
Infused hot chocolate.
Infused hot chocolate is an excellent gift for your boss. All you need to make it is cacao powder and butter, which you can buy at any grocery store. Use this recipe as a guide:
- 1/4 cup cacao powder (optional: vanilla extract)
- 1/2 cup milk (or almond milk)
- Dash cinnamon or nutmeg, depending on taste preference.
A munchies box.
While it might seem like a simple gift, the munchies box is one of the best presents you can give your boss. Once they open this glorious box and take a bite of your homemade chocolate chip cookies or brownies, they’ll instantly be hit with the warm glow from getting high. Then, when they get hungry again later in the day (or week), they’ll have another delicious treat to look forward to!
The best part? The munchies box will continue giving long after its contents have been consumed, thanks to its ingenious design: it’s an edible container with multiple compartments filled with different snacks!
If your boss is a fan of weed and bagels, they will be super excited to see this gift. This is a great way to set the tone for your relationship with them. Bagels are delicious, easy to make, easy to eat, and fun! They’re also an excellent way to get your boss to eat healthily.
Pipes are a great gift for any weed fan, especially a boss. These can be used to smoke tobacco or marijuana and make a great conversation starter. Cool pipes are more expensive than traditional pipes, but they’re a unique gift that will last forever. You can choose from many different shapes and sizes.
Edible chocolates, gummies, or hard candies.
If you’re looking for a gift your boss can carry around discreetly, edible chocolates, gummies, or hard candies are a great choice. These will make them feel like they’re getting some pampering at the spa in public, and they’ll appreciate that they don’t have to smoke their weed to enjoy it.
- Candy (candy is good).
If your boss likes to smoke weed, they will likely enjoy food and drinks (the way most of us do). So why not surprise them with something that’ll improve their day?
- Grinder cards. This is a fun way to organize your stash and something that can be used every day, which is perfect for the person who wants to use their weed but doesn’t want to deal with the hassle of putting it in a grinder.
- Vaporizer pen and case. If you’re looking for something more practical than decorative, this gift will let them store their vaporizer pen and accessories in style.
- Bong or pipe cleaning brush set with pouch (for glass pieces). These stylish gifts are helpful for your boss on any given day!
Specialty rolling papers made of rice or hemp.
If your boss is the kind of person who appreciates a good smoke, you can’t go wrong with rolling papers. The quality of the rolling paper you choose will directly affect how enjoyable each session is. If your boss likes to roll their joints, gift them some hemp or rice paper explicitly made for smoking pot. This kind of product will give them a different type of smoking experience than what they’re used to, so they won’t have to worry about ruining their favorite paper with sticky fingers or other contaminants (like roach clips). If these products don’t exist in your area, ask around! You might be surprised at how many people are willing to share their tricks and tips to ensure every part of this process goes smoothly and tastes better than ever!
Lighters, phasers, and travel cases.
If you’re looking for a gift for someone who loves to smoke weed, you’ll have to consider what kind of smoker they are. If your boss is an avid smoker and has been known to light up in their office, you might want to consider buying them a lighter or two. They may already have some lighters around the office, but it’s always nice when someone gives you a new shiny one!
If your boss prefers smoking from bongs instead of pipes or joints, getting them a phaser is probably the best gift. A phaser is essentially just like any other pipe. Still, it has multiple chambers inside, so users can mix different types of herbs and create different types of smoke clouds depending on which mixture they want at any given time. It’s also important not just because different kinds of weed produce different kinds of smoke clouds but because there are certain herbs that you don’t want mixing (i.e., lavender) or aren’t compatible with certain types of pipes.
Sticker or button packs that say things like “I’m higher than your GPA.”
Stickers are an excellent choice if you want to give your boss a gift that will make them smile but don’t want to spend a lot of money. They’re both cheap and fun and can be used for many things.
Sticker packs can come in all different shapes and sizes–from small rectangle-shaped ones that fit on your laptop or computer monitor to larger ones that can be used as posters on the walls of the office break room. You can also get sticker packs in all kinds of themes: from funny sayings like “I’m higher than your GPA” or “Bad Girls Do It Better,” which may appeal more to men than women; to more sentimental themed stickers like ones with cats wearing glasses or flowers beside inspirational quotes about life goals; there is something for everyone!
Coffee table book on the history of cannabis.
A coffee table book is an excellent gift for your boss. It shows that you care about them and their interests, which can be used to break the ice with other people at parties.
This book is excellent if your boss likes weed and marijuana culture. Still, it’s also appropriate if they are generally interested in alternative lifestyles or subcultures like punk rock music or Dungeons & Dragons role-playing games (D&D).
Movie night package including snacks and a stoner movie like Half Baked or The Big Lebowski.
If your boss is a movie buff, you could get them some snacks and a stoner movie for the night. We recommend something like Half Baked or The Big Lebowski. You can also add some candy to go with it if you want to be extra thoughtful!
You may have a boss who loves weed. If so, we’ve got you covered with some 10/10 gift ideas that they’ll love.
One of the most popular gifts for someone who loves weed is socks! Socks are great to give as a gift on any occasion, and they can be fun for holidays like Christmas or birthdays. They’re also a good choice if you want to give something more personal for anniversaries or other special occasions.
Christmas tree ornament shaped like a pot leaf, bong, or joint, with their name on it.
You may have to research, but there are plenty of cool weed-themed Christmas tree ornaments. Look for a pot leaf, bong, or even a joint with their name on it. If you’re feeling generous, you can get them to weed socks!
Treat your boss to a weed-themed present with these easy ideas.
If you want to treat your boss with a gift that will make them feel like they are in on the joke but don’t want to break the bank, consider buying them a fun little weed-themed present. These gifts are available online, and they’re sure to put a smile on their face.
- The Boss Bong – This bong comes with three different ways of smoking: through water, without water, or by using joints or papers. It also has customizable stickers for whatever occasion!
- The Stash Jar – A stash jar is easy for anyone on your shopping list who loves weed to store their goodies in style! They come in all shapes and sizes, so there’s sure to be one perfect for every job title (even CEO).
- Weed Apron – If you know someone who spends most of their time cooking meals in their kitchen, this might be the perfect gift for them! You could add an extra touch by making some infused butter or oil before gifting it off so they can start experimenting with recipes such as popcorn chicken casserole and baked potato soup (both of which would go great alongside some homemade popcorn!).
We’ve got you covered if you’re looking for the perfect way to treat your boss this holiday season. Whether they’re into old-school movies, books about cannabis culture, or even socks with weed leaves, there are tons of great gifts for the stoner boss in your life. But, of course, you can also check out our list of 101 gift ideas if you need more inspiration!